With only a few days left till Christmas and so little time to shop, I have the perfect guide on what to get the Gen Z person in your life!
Content Creator Kit
- Content creation has become a become more popular than ever and people are realizing what they can do and the stories they can tell by capturing their life on camera. There are different ranges in prices for these kits, with prices ranging from $500 - $1,100. Or you can go another route and buy something a little more affordable like a kit that is made to be used with your phone as the camera, and those are around $100.
Canon EOS R10 Content Creator Kit - $1,100
Canon EOS M200 Content Creator Kit - $500
Movo iVlogger Vlogging Kit for iPhone - $99
- With so many people working remotely these days, a ring light is the perfect gift to get someone to needs that extra lighting for zoom meetings, interviews, creating video content, photography, or just to have at your desk! Ring lights are mostly reasonably priced with multiple options.
Desktop Ring Light for Zoom Meetings - $40
Kaiess 10.2" Selfie Ring Light with 65" Adjustable Tripod Stand & Phone Holder - $30
4.5”Ring Light for Computer - $20
REVLON One-Step Volumizer Enhanced 1.0 Hair Dryer and Hot Air Brush
- The Revlon hair dryer and hot air brush has become a staple in my apartment. For someone who has very thick hair, this product minimizes the time it takes me to get ready in the morning by 50%! This is not a sponsored product, but it really does work for anyone thinking of gifting this to someone!
REVLON One-Step Volumizer Enhanced 1.0 Hair Dryer and Hot Air Brush - $40
Belt Bag (Fanny pack that goes around like a cross body)
- For anyone who does not like carrying a purse around or just needs something small for their phone, keys, and wallet, this is the perfect gift! They are the perfect size for anyone who just needs to hold a few things while out and about, and they look cute! If you are looking for something more brand name, Lululemon has become very popular this year. Or if you don't care about that there are plenty of options on amazon or at most department stores!
Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag - $60
Belt Bag for Women Fanny Pack - $15
ODODOS Unisex Mini Belt Bag with Adjustable Strap - $19
- Gen Z is obsessed with the nostalgia from the past and what better of a gift than a camera that gives those nostalgic feelings! There are multiple options when it comes to film cameras. There are disposable options and reusable options as well. Some people like the actual camera feeling and there are a few great options for those like the Canon AE-1 or the Pentax K1000. For people who are looking for more lightweight and trendier options brands like Kodak and Fujifilm makes many different options, some reusable and others disposable!
Cannon AE-1 - $317
Pentax K1000 - $262
KODAK EKTAR H35 Half Frame Film Camera - $50
Kodak Ultra F9 Film Camera - $50
Fujifilm QuickSnap Flash 400 Disposable 35mm Camera - $43
- Glass Drinking Jars
This may sound ridiculous, but glass drinking Jars are the perfect gift for any Gen Z coffee enthusiast! They have been seen is so many TikTok videos this year and have become a popular kitchen item in many Gen Z kitchens! What is even better is that some of them come with reusable straws! This is a perfect gift for anyone who takes their drinks to go!
Drinking Glasses with Bamboo Lids and Glass Straw 4pcs Set - $23
24oz Mason Jar Drinking Glasses w Bamboo Lids & Straws & 2 Airtight Lids - $26
County Fair Mason Jar Drinking Glasses with Handles - Set of 5 - $28
- This is a personal favorite. This is perfect for those days when you don't want to do your hair, but still want to look cute! Claw clips make getting ready faster and easier, while still looking your absolute best! Here are a few of Amazon's best sellers, but there are many more options available on Amazon or at your local department store!
8 Pack 4.3 Inch Large Hair Claw Clips - $16
TOCESS Big Hair Claw Clips - $14
- Let me just say that this is something Gen Z will use every single day once they get it. I promise you it has become a major kitchen appliance in my apartment and is most times even more useful than my oven. I can honestly say there is nothing I have not been able to cook in my air fryer. Except for maybe pasta, but besides that, I have put pretty much everything else in my air fryer! Here are a few options in different price ranges, but there are options cheaper and more expensive depending on your budget!
GoWISE USA 1700-Watt 5.8-QT 8-in-1 Digital Air Fryer - $55
COSORI Pro II Air Fryer Oven Combo - $95
Ninja AF161 Max XL Air Fryer - $130
I hope this list helps you find the perfect gift for the Gen Z in your family!