One of the members of The Jubal Show should be in jail! Actually, this person should have been arrested a handful of times! Who's The Jubal Show outlaw!? Find out who and why by listening to The Jubal Show Outlaw below!
There are plenty of traffic laws in the United States that are developed for your safety. Stopping at red lights, slowing down at yellow ones, not going over the speed limit and taking caution in school zones are all reasonable rules that keep us safe. However, there's a handful of traffic violations that you may not know about! They are outdated, unusual and often make no sense but you still can get a traffic ticket for breaking them! Check out a list of 10 of the weirdest traffic laws in the United States of America below:
- In Washington a motorist with criminal intentions must stop at the city limits and telephone the chief of police as he enters town.
- In California, it's illegal for a woman to drive in a housecoat!
- In Florida, you must feed a parking meter if you tie an elephant, alligator or goat to it!
- In Georgia, it’s illegal to spit from a car or bus but a tow truck!? Spitting is fair game!
- In Massachusetts, you cannot drive with a gorilla in your back seat so guess who gets shot gun!?
- In Rhode Island it’s illegal to ride a horse on the highway for the purpose of racing or test drives. Otherwise, you are good to go!
- In Denver, Colorado you cannot drive black cars on Sundays! Apparently it’s too “gloomy” for a Sunday evening!
- In Montana, under no circumstances should a driver have a sheep in the cab of a truck unless there's a chaperone!
- In Utah, birds have the right of way by law!
- In Delaware, it’s illegal to change clothes in your car!
Photo by Getty Images
Any of these weird traffic laws sound familiar!? Maybe you’ve actually broken some yourself! If you’re looking for more weird traffic laws by state, click here! Otherwise, someone on The Jubal Show should probably be in jail by now for their traffic violations ... especially considering this long list of weird traffic violations! Find out which member of the show should be in jail by listening to The Jubal Show Outlaw below!