Google has been the leading source of information for everything, for as long as we could remember! Need to know the closest spot for Taco Tuesday? Ask Google. Want to know if Jennifer Lopez is back with Ben Affleck a week after leaving Alex Rodriguez? Ask Google. Need to know why cats purr English Evan? Ask Google! After 20 years of searches, Google revealed the most searched questions of all time and you won’t believe them:
- How many ounces are in a cup? A cup of beer obviously! If you’re looking to convert measurements during your next meal plan or next night bartending, just ask Google … or you can ask Alex Fresh who knows her measurements just as well!
- Where am I? You don’t know, but Google definitely does! Kind of weird, but Google’s GPS can be really helpful when you (or someone you know) is lost, traveling or exploring a new place.
- How to kiss? I mean, we’ve all been there! Preparing and anticipating that first real kiss just to find out, you’re no good at it at all. Now worries - Google to the rescue!
- How to tie a tie? Specifically, when Jubal Fresh’s lawyer isn’t around to tie his! Let’s face it, if you don’t wear a tie everyday, it’s easy to forget how to wear one properly. The good thing is, no matter how many times you forget, Google will always have your back!
- Finally, what time is it? Google will never do you wrong and the search engine is a huge help when working across different time zones.
Google was started by a few college students in 1996 as a search-algorithm called BackRub used for sourcing information online. Fast forward 20 years and the platform has become the leading source of information in the media! The name Google, misspelling of Googol, was picked to signify the large amount of information that is accessible through the search engine. With a helping hand from Google, the world and all of it’s valuable information is at your hands so hit the search engine and discover something new today! Listen to The Jubal Show below!