Had a pretty low-key weekend with the family!
1. While the kiddos were at school on Friday, I stocked up on groceries. I actually cleaned out my entire fridge, which is oddly, the best feeling in the world!
2. SLOWLY starting to pull out all of our holiday decorations. I'd LOVE to get my whole house decorated now, but I feel like Jason would kill me! haha. I bought a new cluster of trees to put in the corner of our dining area. It's the first thing you see when you walk into the room and I love how it turned out! So simple, yet so festive!
3. Took Riley and her friend to see Disney on Ice! I have taken Riley to this show for the past three years - a little tradition of ours - and we always have a blast!
4. Attempted to take our Holiday card photo...which ended up turning into a makeover session for Riley. She is ALLLLL girl and loves any reason to wear lipstick!
5. I ALWAYS do a face mask on Sunday nights. I feel like it kicks off my week with a fresh, radiant face!