Beat The Brit is the only American game show with an English guy answering trivia questions with a weird German dance intro! Brandy on line 4 faces English Evan in a Driver License themed Beat The Brit! Will she hit green and win the game or hit red and come to a complete stop!?
There are plenty of traffic laws in the United States that are developed for your safety. Stopping at red lights, slowing down at yellow ones, not going over the speed limit and taking caution in school zones are all reasonable rules that keep us safe. However, there's a handful of traffic violations that you may not know about! They are outdated, unusual and often make no sense but you still can get a traffic ticket for breaking them! Check out a list of 10 of the weirdest traffic laws in the United States of America below:
- In Washington a motorist with criminal intentions must stop at the city limits and telephone the chief of police as he enters town.
- In California, it's illegal for a woman to drive in a housecoat!
- In Florida, you must feed a parking meter if you tie an elephant, alligator or goat to it!
- In Georgia, it’s illegal to spit from a car or bus but a tow truck!? Spitting is fair game!
- In Massachusetts, you cannot drive with a gorilla in your back seat so guess who gets shot gun!?
- In Rhode Island it’s illegal to ride a horse on the highway for the purpose of racing or test drives. Otherwise, you are good to go!
- In Denver, Colorado you cannot drive black cars on Sundays! Apparently it’s too “gloomy” for a Sunday evening!
- In Montana, under no circumstances should a driver have a sheep in the cab of a truck unless there's a chaperone!
- In Utah, birds have the right of way by law!
- In Delaware, it’s illegal to change clothes in your car!
Photo by Getty Images