Besa Gordon

Besa Gordon

Tap in with Seattle's Besa Gordon on KUBE 93.3 Mon-Sat 7pm-12amFull Bio


Little Girl Chokes On Face Mask Cooked Into Her McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets

See, this is why I cook my own food! A woman by the name of Laura Arber in the UK is blasting McDonald’s after her 6-year-old daughter apparently choked on a chicken nugget that was baked with a face mask in it.

Laura (who took a pic of the nuggets that can be seen here) says she took her kids to McDonald’s and after getting home to enjoy their meal she heard her daughter choking. According to Hampshire Live, Laura said “My little daughter just started choking and I put my fingers down her throat to loop it out there was just blue with the sick. I thought what on earth is this?! I didn’t even think it could be the chicken nugget but looked over at the box and all you could see was this blue coming out of another chicken nugget in the box of 20. And the mask is cooked into it, like a part of the mixture and it’s clearly a mask. You can see the seam and how solid it is in there.”

Photo via Getty

Like any parent, Laura quickly called to speak to the manager and of course, went back down to the restaurant to show them the indeed face mask baked nuggets. According to Laura, the manager said the nuggets weren’t cooked there and continued to serve chicken nuggets. She said “And the worse thing was that they carried on serving them!? Before I left I said ‘Are you going to keep serving them?’ And they were carrying on serving them and that was the big thing for me. I just couldn’t believe the way the management were handling it.”

A McDonald’s spokesperson gave a statement saying: “We are very sorry to hear about this customer’s experience. Food safety is of the utmost importance to us and we place great emphasis on quality control, following rigorous standards to avoid any imperfections. When the matter was brought to the attention of our staff, we apologized, offered a full refund and asked the customer to return the item so we could further investigate the matter and isolate the affected product.”

THAT’S A MESS! How does that even happen? SMH, thankfully the little girl is okay. But I’m sure she will never look at those chicken nuggets the same again.

What would you do?

Keep up with my on Instagram @Naybesa

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content