It’s a brand new year and we’re making it the best one! Every year we set intentions and resolutions to become our best selves but what are some simple everyday things that we can do to live our best lives! Let’s take a look at a few easy things to set our intentions on so we can live our best lives in 2023!
- Self Love - We’re kicking things off with self-love because it’s so important. In order to love everyone and everything around you, you must practice love with yourself. That could be everything from controlling the negative thoughts about yourself, giving yourself compliments and/or giving yourself a hug! This morning I put my hand on my heart and thanked it for all the work it does! I love you heart!
- Saving Money - Everyone says money doesn't buy happiness but it definitely sets you up so you can focus on creating happiness in your life! Creating an achievable budget and financial plan will make it easier to access the things that make you happy. You can click here if you’re looking for tips and tricks on saving money in 2023.
- Family & Friends - Surround yourself with people that pour into you, rather than take away. In essence, we’re only as strong as the ones that are around us so developing that support system and strengthening those connections will definitely lead to happier moments spent with those you love!
- Indulging In Hobbies - As you get older, obligations and responsibilities make their way to the top of the priority list and the things you enjoy doing, trickle to the bottom! It’s time to remember those things and incorporate them into your daily life, and if it’s something that you can’t do everyday, work towards it so you have something to look forward to! In 2023 I plan on visiting every amusement park that I’ve dreamed of since I was a kid. Just the thought gets me excited!
- Identifying Happiness - Whenever you do find happiness, indulge in the moment … savor the flavor and show gratitude! A lot of times we find ourselves going through the motions and the ups and downs of life. However, identifying the moments that made you smile and feel mushy inside will help you repeat it!