2023 is around the corner and one of my biggest resolutions is to make my bank account fatter than ever! There’s so many ways to do so but one of the major keys is saving as much money as possible! With prices sky high and long lists of wants and needs, it may seem difficult to save your money but there’s simple and easy tricks that will help you save money in 2023!
- Make one big change - One major way to save money going into the new year includes making a major change. Looking at your budget, what are the larger expenses and how can you make a change to save some cash! For example, in 2022 I canceled my cable because I never watch TV and when I do, I’m streaming! There’s one bill I don’t have to pay anymore!
- Reevaluate memberships and subscriptions - There's so many subscriptions out there and all of those monthly payments really add up! See if there’s any subscriptions that you no longer need, don’t use or straight up forgot about! I just deleted a subscription to an online post that I’ve never read before!
- Detail with your debt - I hate looking at my debt (I’m talking about your student loans) but the only way to deal with them is head on! Taking a look at your debt and developing a feasible plan is a great way to save money and plan for the future especially when it comes to those interest fees!
- Set detailed saving goals - If you want to successfully save money, you need to create a plan! How are you going to do it? This year, I’m developing multiple streams of income with one depositing right into my savings! With a specific and detailed savings plan, you’ll have a fat bank account before you know it!
- Automate your savings - Automate those savings! Many banks offer settings that will automatically save a decided amount of money at a time! That makes it so easy and thoughtless when putting money to the side!