New year, new me ... new munchies! Forget the New Year's Resolutions, especially if they involve the gym, healthier eating or anything like that and indulge in these new flavors hitting grocery stores and restaurants near you! Whether you're looking for something savory to enjoy during the late-midnight hours or a delicious snack after you blow some steam or smoke or both: these are some interesting munchies hitting the shelves for the first time this year!
- Starbucks Boba Tea - Starbucks is currently testing their own rendition of Boba Tea with Boba iced coffee drinks, complete with their own "coffee pearls".
- Girl Scouts Salted Caramel Brownie Cookie - We all love Girl Scouts Cookies and this year they're bringing the new "Adventurfuls" described as "indulgent brownie-inspired cookies with caramel-flavored crème and a hint of sea salt". Give me … all of them!
- Pillsbury Rainbow Donut Mix - Pillsbury has changed the game by capitalizing on the already popular Funfetti flavor by introducing it for donuts! Yum!
- Dolly Parton & Jenis' Strawberry Pretzel Pie Ice Cream - This one's an oldie but a goodie! Dolly Parton's highly requested collaboration with Jenis’ Ice Cream aka the Strawberry Pretzel Ice Cream makes a return!
- New Kit Kat Flavors - Kit Kat kicked off the year by announcing not one but two permanent flavors: Strawberry Dark Chocolate and Hazelnut Chocolate! Yes please! Give me a break or two!
- Wendy's Frosty Sundaes - Another fast-food restaurant stepping up their munchies in 2022 is Wendy's with three different flavored frosty sundaes: Chocolate Lovers, Strawberry Classic and my favorite, the Marshmallow Charms Sundae featuring Lucky Charm marshmallows!
- Oreo Chocolate Confetti Cake for 110th Birthday - On March 6th, Oreo turns 110 years old! Can you believe it!? The company will celebrate with a limited-edition Chocolate Confetti Cake Oreo and it looks delicious!
- Cotton Candy Kraft Macaroni & Cheese - I'm not really a fan of box macaroni and cheese but I'm sure someone will appreciate this! Kraft Macaroni released a pink, cotton-candy flavored mix that's definitely worth the experience!
- Lays Layers Chip - Don't call them chips, according to Lays they're not! The new Lays Layers are circular bites feature layers of potato goodness and a crispy texture, and they’ll be available in two familiar flavors: Three Cheese and Sour Cream & Onion.
- Mountain Dew Spark - Last but definitely not least, Mountain Dew kicks off the year announcing the new pink lemonade flavored Mountain Dew Spark and I'm here 1000% for it!
What do you think of these new flavors!? Will you be trying any of these new goodies? Maybe I forgot a munchie! Hit me up on Instagram @BennettKnows and/or sound off in the comments below!